Since I've been at school, I have come to truly appreciate my mother. She's the first person that I call when I'm having a bad day. Or a good day. Or when I need to make a phone call to avoid an awkward situation. Or when I'm bored walking to class. She's the first person that I email to ask for advice. I most definitely took her for granted until I wasn't with her everyday.
Noles, I love you. You're the best mother and best friend that a daughter could ever ask for.
A good friend of mine lost her mother this morning-- this morning before Mother's Day. This girl is a girl who is full of class, always positive and always ready with a compliment for you. I feel so deeply for this girl in her loss, in her time of need, in her time of grief. Instead of attending her sorority's formal tonight, she's mourning the loss of her mother. Instead of worrying about finals week, she's worrying about the week of her mother's funeral. Please lift her and her family up in your prayers.
So now, go and hug your mom, tell her that you love her and thank her for everything that she does for you.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


0 comments:
Post a Comment